Friday, May 1, 2009

The Cat and the bird-Fable

A cat walked outside trying to look for a place to get a nap, while the bird was chirping on the branch of a tree. The cat finally found a spot to nap on, which was under the tree. As the bird move around it's little crib, it dropped it's dinner, for it was a worm. It felt right by the cat, then the bird asked the cat,"Can you please hand me the worm?, for I am so tired from picking my dinner." The cat yawns and says,"I'm taking my nap now, I'll do it later if I have the energy." The bird knew that the cat wasn't by any chance give it's worm, so the bird went to get it itself. A couple of hours later, the cat awoke and went by the river to get some water, but as it went to get water the cat had slipped and had lost it's catch. The cat then yelled out,"Please! Help! For I am drowning!! Hurry!" The bird in response said,

"If you weren't nice to me, why should I be?"

1 comment: