Wednesday, March 25, 2009

-25 Pet Peeves

-It's irritating when someone eats and chews their food without closing their mouth.
-When a person that doesn't even know me gets into my personal life.
-When my sister asks me to do dumb favors.
-Its annoying when my friend uses her phrase when I say she is mean.
-When my fake brother makes jokes on me.
-When a person, doesn't matter which gender but wears heavy and stinky perfume or colon.
-When I don't sneeze but had to sneeze.
-When people treat me like I am helpless and dumb.
-A person who puts on heavy, rock, metal music on,
-When my mom is cooking and uses the blender while I'm watching a really good movie or TV show.
-When my friend's brother treats me like a kid.
-My last year teacher thinking that he is always right.
-Little kids thinking that they are better than me, better than teens.
-When my fake brother mimics my laugh and my behavior. (It's not really how I act.)
-When men, like perverted men watch my mom in a wrong way. (It's disgusting.)
-When people call me E.T.
-When my brother is all day long on the computer.
-I hate it when I'm always getting embarrassed in front of cute guys.
-When people go to far when telling what to do.
-When people exaggerate something little to a bigger thing.
-When a person lies to me and I find out later about it.
-When I am the one being everywhere, being mentioned all the time.
-When my sister watches this annoying and dumb show.
-I hate it when my cat bites me while she is running around the house.
-I don't like it when people talk when their breath stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment