Friday, April 24, 2009

Dr. Heidegger's Experiment

I watched cautiously and curiously as my respectable friends take the glasses in their hands to their lips. Then I though to myself if they would really make a difference to their lives if they were given a second chance with this water from the Fountain of Youth. Though they are wise, and I'll see if they use it. They then drank their water and put the glasses on the table.

Then all of a sudden, a big change came, it just stunned me for a second, I winked three times to make sure it was what I saw. It was, they somehow turned different in a very low way, it had brighten them they don't really look as old as they really did; even though it was only a really little change of them. I focused on them. Though then, they all seem to want more of this water, for they wanted to turn younger. Though it could be that there is something to it that may had messed with their minds.

Hmmm, so I though for a second and then agreed to give them more water. Why not? I served them more water, carefully not to spill. Then a second passed, and they grabbed their glasses like as if their life depended on it and swallowed it in one gulp. Much more improvement, they change little by little allthough. They looked like around in their middle ages, but Colonel just didn't believe it, so she looked in the mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment