Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Things I want to do in my lifetime

1)I want to tie a cherry's stem with my tongue.
2)I want to take lots of pictures with my sister in the vacations.
3)I want to go to Japan in China.
4)I want to have lots of friends to go my house when we are all adults.
5)I want to go to metro stations concert one day.
6)I want to go to six flags just with my friends.
7)I want to have a sweet sixteen.
8)I want to wear a awsome dress and go to a fancy resturant.
9)I want to have a porsche.
10)I want to eat ice cream outside the poarch on a calm day.
11)I want to be crazy and do funny and stupid things when I get older.
12)I want to wear crazy funky things someday.
13)I don't want to have kids to be honest with you, maybe just maybe get married.
14)I want to have a boyfriend someday that would be the most awsome-ness person I would ever meet.
15)I want to have a pool party.
16)I want to hug a hotty emo.
17)I want to dance like an idiot in high school and college at least twice or once.
18)I want to go to Las Vegas and stay at the Palms someday.
19)I want to graduate from college.
20)I want to go shopping all day long one day with none-stop.
21)I want to go watch a movie in the theaters and make fun of some dude.
22)I want to go to a party where it last till 8 in the morning.
23)I want to make fun of Yana in high school and pick on her sometimes.
24)I want to stay with my bestest friends till the end.
25)I want to make a video of a song with my sister while we are still young.

1 comment: