Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Best Day Ever...

The best day I ever had was in a summer day last year. My family, a friend, and I were going to Wisconsin and we were going to do alot of things in Wisconsin. We drove in car for about days that it felt but really maybe about 2 or 3 hours. I was really excited and happy and felt really fresh. Before we left Chicago we went to the store in the morning and bought a couple of things like chips, water bottles, sandwhiches to make, and some other things. I got my favorite kinds of cookies which were oreos and vitamin water. Then we drove off to the highway and then as we drove farther more, I started seeing more farms and less stores, parks, and people. As we drove more farther I just saw big farm homes, farms, trees, grass, and road signs.
I then told my sister how could anyone live like this?!, I couldn't survive a day without stores or malls, I'll basically turn crazy and then die. My sister laughed and she agreed with me. On the way I started eating chips and threw some in the air and tried catching it with my mouth but it landed on my laps. My sister and brother laughed at me and then they tried it and they got it! I was like surprised and then I did it again but still didn't get it. Then as we saw a couple of small stores and resturants and houses we saw this small, red resturant. I then knew we were going there becuase my mom was parking in front of it. I though it would be awsome because I've never been out of Chicago. So as we walked to the resturant I saw this place where there were boards to put your head in and take pictures and there were piles of wheat stocked on top of each other and though it looked like a farm kind of thing. We all took goofy pictures and smiled as we put our head on the board. Then we went in the resturant and saw old people and with very different style than I had, almost all of the people inside the resturant kept staring at us. I was kind of shy and though I looked like I was rich or something and too colorful compared to them.
We then took our seats and were happy, we went to take our plates of food and serve ourselfs. As I saw the food that was on the counter, It looked delicious there were mostly potatoes, alot of meat, french fries, pies, and fruits. I then started grabbing all kinds of foods and enjoyed it. My mom loved the eggs and my sister loved the bread with jam. When we were finished we left and didn't know where we were going so I asked my mom's friend and she told us that we were going to drive to a farm and then to a grocery store here. I was wondering how everything would be like. We then drove a big farther and we got to this farm, I was excited and saw this cute boy and this pretty girl. The boy was about my age and the girl was about my sister's age. I wanted to be friends with them even though we just came. My mom's friend said that she is going to milk a cow and get her milk from there, I was surprised but I laughed at the though that she would be milking a cow. We went to this farm place where they kept the cows and then my mom's friend milked a cow and put the milk in a clean bucket and we then went to this other room where we put the milk in this machine and it would clean the milk. It was a big machine, it was silver and had this like meter. There was also a small table and a box with money and a piece of paper that would tell how much it costed for the gallon or ounces. I asked my mom's friend why they had it out like that and why didn't they stay here with us to watch if we are really gonna pay, in her response she said that people here trusted each other and would just leave out this to pay for the milk for whenever they wanted to come. This was new to me and though it was kind of cool.
When we left we went to this small store where they selled food and fruits. We bought strawberries and cold drinks sense our water bottles were too warm. Afterward we went out to drive around and see how everything is in Wisconsin and it was in the afternoon. We took more pictures around the streets, cows, and farms. There we also saw pretty horses but they were big as we got closer to it. We then headed back again home and I dozed off to sleep. By the time we got there we were pretty close sense we were at the highway again. My sister was talking and telling jokes and we all laughed, so did my mom's friend and she joked around with my sister. I laughed really hard that I though I would pee on my pants becuase my sister's jokes were too funny. Then my mom tickled my sister and I tried tickleling my sister to make her laugh. Then as we were in Chicago again, we were pretty tired from a long day and we all wanted to go to sleep. We dropped off our mom's friend and we went home and had the best day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment