Friday, February 27, 2009

What do I wish from Barack Obama?

Stephany Ruiz 2/27/09
212-8th R/LA


-What do I wish from Barack Obama?
-Essay
-Create a healthcare system that works


What I wish from Barack Obama is that he would create a healthcare system that works. Some of the reasons why I think Barack Obama should create a healthcare system that works is that some people can’t afford the cost, people in some other country has free healthcare, and it could affect the U.S. Don’t you think life would be so much easier if the healthcare system was something you could afford? Or get it free?

My first point for why I wish Barack Obama to create a healthcare system that works was that the number one first problem is that people in the country can’t afford the cost of healthcare. People in the country may work really hard but may get a low pay for the job and when they need healthcare they can’t afford it. Some people can barely take care of themselves because they get low pay. The cost for the healthcare is crazy, for example, Mrs. Steir’s brother pays about $800 each month for the healthcare. Wouldn’t it be much easier if this country had free healthcare like this other country?

My second point for why I wish Barack Obama to create a healthcare system that works was that people in some other country has free healthcare. In some other country maybe they are doing well and so on because they get free healthcare. I think that in my inference people that get free healthcare in the other country they are more healthy and get to live longer and work harder. I also think that they may get an easier life and also sense they don’t have to worry about any cost of healthcare they may concentrate on other important things. Wouldn’t you want this to happen in the U.S?

My third point for why I wish Barack Obama to create a healthcare system that works was that it could affect the U.S. The way some people can’t afford the cost of the healthcare affects them in many ways. For example, if the person got hurt than that person won’t be able to work and would get fired. The person could have some diagnose disease and it could spread all the over the U.S. because it can’t afford the cost of healthcare. It may also reveal to other major problems.

Something that I wish from Barack Obama is that he would create a healthcare system that works. My first reason is that the majority of people can’t afford the cost of healthcare. Second reason is that people in some other country receive free healthcare. Third reason is that the health can affect the U.S. So wouldn’t it do quite well if we all received healthcare for free?

No comments:

Post a Comment