Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Her Smile

When I looked at her smile, I knew she was up to something. I kept staring at her with no expression, and looked away because I knew she always came up with something, something just so terrible each time she even though of it. I didn't want to get in trouble, besides. I went to watch TV, and started watching Family Guy. She came with the smile on her face and I just ignord her like every other day. She then tapped on me and I turn to look at her. She then told me that she wants to go to the store to get some stuff. I asked her what kind of stuff, but she didn't answer. I then asked her if she had asked our mother for permission to go to the store but she nodded a no. I then told her to call our mother, but our mother did not answer. So then I told her that we would go to the store really quick and come back home. She then said, "okay!" We then went to the store and she had went to the cake section and got a big cake with strawberries around it and then went to the paint bottles and got a whole bunch of bottles. I asked her, "whats that for?", she didn't answer. She then went to get a glass bottle of coca cola. She then paid for it and I just didn't care less, as long as we went home quickly.
Later that day I was taking a shower while my sister was calling some friends. I didn't even bother worrying who she was calling becuase if I do, then I'll find out something I didn't expect and later would get in trouble just like in the past. I then dressed up in my confy pj's and went to watch my favorite show, "Food Network". Later then a past few minutes passed and all of a sudden I see people. People who I don't know!, people that are freaky and crazy looking. I just stared for a moment and screamed for my sister's name, "Maggy!!!". She put on music really loudly and started taking out the stuff she had bought earlier and some other junk food. Then I saw what was happening. I gasped.... I went up stairs and changed to something appropriate for whats about to happen.
When I came downstairs I saw more people coming, and they were dancing like crazy, putting flour all over the floor and on each other with chocolate syrup, people playing around, people talking to each other and laughing. I was worried, our mother could come at any time, I would be so sure she would come at this time from her meeting, but I got worried every second. I was looking for my sister the second I was coming and getting a view of everyone. There was just too many people, I tried finding my sister. Just what I needed! I was so furious I pushed those skinny, tall people. Then I found her.., she was the one with the most colorful outfit and punk-ish looking, her hair so messed up, looked like she went on a roller coaster with her hair standing up. She was dancing with this cute dude, but I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her out. I told her, "What is wrong with you!?, do you have any idea how much in trouble we are going to be in?!, are you crazy? nuts?! What is wrong with you?! Take everyone out of the house! OUT!", though she just ignord me screaming at her and rolled her eyes. I though she was a snoty little sister. Then she left like I wasn't even talking to her. I then got really pissed at her. If I called mom and told her about this then she would come from the meeting and see this and would take everyone out and I would be the one getting yelled at instead of my sister. So then instead I was making a plan, but then I saw this dude who was checking me out. I was stunned. He was so perfect, his face so perfect and beautiful! I wanted to yell at him and tell him that I'm not any special than the other girls in this party. I then just kinda of looked around and tried to look like I didn't notice him.
He came closer to me and asked me if I would dance with him, I looked at him for a second at his beauty, I forget what he had asked for a second. Then I remembered and said yes to him. I have seen my sister danced to this type of music, it was a hard, metallic kind of music. Some musics she had heard and danced to were elelctronic kind. So then I took her steps and danced with him with her moves I've seen, he was a bit impressed. I saw how he had smiled at the way I had danced and just looked away because it's amberrasing. I'm not really into dancing, all I knew was that I tried my best. Then some other teens had sprayed whip cream at us and sprayed chocolate syrup. I screamed... He then covered me so that I wouldn't get sprayed on myself much, they then sprayed at some other couples and teens. Then he asked me if I was okay and I had said yes and told him he gots a little something on his face. He laughed, at the though that he had chocolate all over his face and whip cream. Then I said thank you.
I hugged him and then he said if I would give him my digits but I said in one condition, and he asked "what?", I told him if I can get another hug and he chuckeled and gave me a hug. I then gave him my digits. I looked at the time and I then knew that she would really come at any minute so I had to do something really quick, I then grabbed my money in which I was saving for my dress that I really wanted to get at Nordstrom, from my pocket and then I had turned down the music and said "free money!!", and threw it outside on the lawn and a whole bunch of people went to attack the money and some tripped and felled and had then only the dude that I had just met and danced with was standing there, he then said he had to go and saw that he was amberrased becuase he was alone with me. He then left.
Then I saw that my sister taking pictures with this dude I had seen him danced earlier together and then I just rolled my eyes at them. I cleaned up really fast, it was about to be 8 in the afternoon, I then had mopped and saw that the kitchen was still a mess, I panicked and yelled at my sister that I would pay her a hundred dollers if she cleaned here, she just smirked at me and went to the kitchen and gaved her goodbye to the dude, then I went upstairs and cleaned every mess in the rooms. And then I went downstairs and saw through the window that she was parking and went to the kitchen and my sister was just cleaning the table. I went to turn on the TV and put on "Courage the Dog" and sat down, and I heard the keys going through the door and my sister jumped on the couch and sat down. My mom came in and my sister had greeted her liked nothing had happened, I still had the expression of having a awsome time which my mother usually wouldn't see. So I kept staring at the TV, and she said sorry for not answering the calls earlier and told her in my normal voice it was okay. She sighed and asked us what was this smell, I said that we had ice cream and sandwhiches for dinner. I knew by now she would have a suspicious face though I didn't make no expression by then on my face and then she said well hope you guys had a nice day. I said we did. My sister smiled at me like at the very beginning.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment